Due to the entry into force and the need to apply Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR") Ready4s presents the following information regarding the rules for the processing of your personal data.
The protection of personal information concerning Users of the website https://www.ready4s.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") is extremely important to us, therefore we make every effort to ensure that you are safe when visiting our Website.
The terms presented below have the following meanings:
"Ready4s" - should be understood as the company BASE4PEOPLE LTD SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ ODDZIAŁ W POLSCE with the registered office in Kraków, Poland, 31-055 Kraków, at ul. Miodowa 14/5, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Kraków – Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000745425, having the tax identification number NIP: 1060007035;
"Website" - should be understood as the website available at https://www.ready4s.com;
"User" - should be understood as a natural person acting for himself or for a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, but having legal capacity, and who used the Website available at https://www.ready4s.com by browsing it or by sending a message using the contact form or by applying to a job vacancy.
"Services" - means the following actions of Ready4s, undertaken as a result of providing personal data by the User: conclusion of a service contract between Ready4s and the User, sending a reply message containing detailed information on services, conducting the recruitment process, inquiries made by the User or technical problems on the Website.
§ 1. Introductory provisions
1. The controller of personal data obtained from Users is BASE4PEOPLE LTD SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ ODDZIAŁ W POLSCE with the registered office in Kraków, Poland, 31-055 Kraków, at ul. Miodowa 14/5, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Kraków – Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000745425, having the tax identification number NIP: 1060007035.
§ 2. Cookies
§ 3. Personal data
1. Personal data is information about an identified or identifiable natural person. Personal data is not data anonymized in such a way that the data subjects cannot be identified at all or can no longer be identified.
2. Personal data is processed in accordance with the law and taking into account the principles of fairness, transparency and adequacy.
3. Personal data is not collected or processed on the Website for the purpose of their transfer or sale to external entities for marketing purposes. Ready4s also does not send messages on behalf of third parties.
4. The company may collect, process, store and transfer various types of personal data, grouped as follows:
Identity Data, including first name, last name, gender or similar data.
Contact Data, including billing address, residence address, e-mail address, telephone number.
Technical Data, including IP address, login data, browser type and version, time zone and location settings, plug-in types and versions, operating system and other technologies used by you on the devices with which you use the Website.
Usage Data, information about how you use the Website and what Services you use.
Employment Data, information about previous employment, education, picture (if provided in a CV) positions held, expected salary
§ 4. Purpose and basis of processing your personal data
1. If the User provides personal data, they will be used in accordance with the purpose of their transfer. Below, we present the purposes / activities of processing your personal data according to the categories of these data, assigned to the legal basis for the processing of personal data.
2. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the lack of consent to the processing of personal data prevents or significantly hinders the proper functioning of the Website (which, in turn, may also prevent or hinder our ability to respond to messages sent via the contact form).
3. Users' data are not processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
§ 5. Providing your personal data and international transfers
1. For the purposes indicated in the preceding paragraph, we may disclose your personal data to external third parties, such as accounting and IT companies, providing services such as hosting, cloud computing, legal services, as well as the Tax Office and other public authorities in the Republic of Poland.
2. We require all third parties to maintain security measures in relation to your personal data and to process them in accordance with the law. We do not allow our suppliers to use Users' personal data for their own purposes and we allow them to process it for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
3. Due to the fact that we use the services of other suppliers, eg in the field of ICT support, your personal data may be transferred outside the EEA. In such cases, we ensure a similar level of protection of this data by providing at least one of the following protection measures:
§ 6. Data security
1. The processing of the User's personal data by Ready4s is carried out in compliance with all rules regarding the security of personal data processing, meeting the requirements set out by law. We have implemented the necessary security measures to protect your data against accidental loss, unauthorized access or use, alteration or disclosure. We limit access to your data to employees, agents, service providers and other third parties to whom such disclosure is necessary for the proper implementation of each given processing purpose. They will only process your personal data on instructions from Ready4s and they are bound by confidentiality.
2. Ready4s has adopted appropriate procedures to deal with suspected violations. We will notify you and the relevant supervisory authority of the breach when we are legally required to do so.
§ 7. Data processing time
1. Your personal data will be kept for a period not longer than the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected, unless a longer period results from the need to fulfill our legal, accounting or reporting obligations and for the period necessary to pursue claims resulting from the provisions of the Civil Code.
2. We process personal data for accounting purposes and for tax reasons for 5 years counted from the end of the calendar year in which the tax obligation arose.
3. We will process personal data acquired for the purpose of a recruitment process for the duration of the process, unless we have acquired User consent to process the data for future recruitment processes (in which case the data will be processed for the term indicated by the User).
4. Under certain circumstances, you may request the deletion of your personal data in accordance with § 8.
5. In certain circumstances, we may anonymize your personal data (ensuring that you cannot be identified irreversibly) for research and statistical purposes, in which case we may keep this data indefinitely without further obligation to notify you.
§ 8. Users' rights related to the protection of personal data. Complaint to the supervisory authority
1. In certain situations, the User has the right to submit a request to Ready4s to view, correct, change, limit, rectify or delete his personal data, which is controlled by Ready4s, and the right to object to the processing of his personal data by Ready4s. For this purpose, please send a message to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Please note that we will not always be able to fulfill your request to delete your personal data, namely due to specific legal obligations or pursuing claims. In such cases, it will be communicated to you after making such a request. If you would like more information on specific rights set out in this section, please contact us in accordance with Ready4s's contact details.
3. The User has the right, at any time, to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data by sending a message to the e-mail address: email@example.com. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. This means that the withdrawal of consent concerns the future, and not the processing of data that took place in the past, in the period between giving and withdrawing consent.
4. The User has the right to request Ready4s to send his personal data, administered by Ready4s, to another personal data controller, provided that technical and organizational requirements allow for the transfer of such personal data.
5. Ready4s without undue delay - and in any case within one month of receiving the request - provides the User who has submitted one of the requests mentioned in this paragraph with information about the actions taken in connection with the request, or about a possible extension of the deadline due to the nature of the request or the number of requests or the reasons for not taking action and about the possibility of lodging a complaint to the supervisory body and using legal remedies before a court.
6. The use of the rights presented above is free of charge, however, Ready4s may charge the User with a reasonable fee in the event that the presented request or requests are manifestly unfounded, repeated or excessive. In such cases, we may also refuse to comply with the request presented.
7. In order to meet individual requests, Ready4s may request specific information from the User in order to verify his identity and ensure the use of individual rights. This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to unauthorized persons.
8. The user whose personal data is administered by Ready4s has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in particular in a Member State of:
a. habitual residence,
b. workplace, or
c. the place where the alleged infringement has been committed,
if he believes that the processing of personal data concerning him violates the GDPR. The complaint may be sent by post to the address of the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection - polish supervisory authority for data protection issues (https://uodo.gov.pl/en), ul. Stawki 2, 00 - 193 Warsaw or via e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 9. Ready4s liability and complaint notification
1. Ready4s, acting with due diligence, cares for the correct operation of the Website, but is not responsible for technical limitations in the use of the Website resulting from the technical condition of the User's equipment and resulting from a failure of data transmission (internet connection) used by the User.
2. Ready4s asks you to report any irregularities related to the operation of the Website to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. Ready4s considers complaints referred to in this paragraph within 7 days from the date of their notification, informing the User about the positive or negative consideration of the complaint, each time giving the reasons for the decision.
4. The User is also entitled to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints. In the event of a dispute with the participation of an out-of-court Consumer, the ODR internet platform may also be used, which is available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
3. In all matters related to the processing of your personal data by Ready4s, we kindly ask you to contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the telephone number indicated on the Website in the "Contact" tab.
The protection of personal data concerning Users of the website https://www.ready4s.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") is extremely important to us, therefore we make every effort to ensure that you are safe when visiting our Website.
Please read this document (hereinafter referred to as the "Cookies Policy"), which is intended to explain the rules for the processing of your personal data related to cookies and other internet technologies used by the Website.
The terms listed below are given the following definitions:
What are cookies and how are they used?
Cookies are small text files sent and saved by the Website on the User's End device, containing data on the User's use of the Website ("Cookies"). Cookies are safe for User’s Equipment, they enable the use of the Website.
The information collected by Cookies makes it easier for the User to use the Website, remember the User's preferences and adapt the Website to his needs, in particular these files allow to recognize the User's device and properly display the Website. Cookies are also used to create statistics on Website visits, which allows you to improve the quality of the Website by improving its structure and content, thereby adapting it to the needs of Users.
The site generally uses the following types of Cookies:
The cookies used by the Website can be divided into the following categories:
Cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the Website
We would like to inform you that some cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our Website. These are primarily technical cookies that are required by some information technology systems. Necessary cookies are set automatically in response to actions taken by the User, and their use does not require consent.
The processing of data related to Cookies, the use of which is necessary to enable electronic communication or to provide certain functions of the Website, is carried out on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Ready4s has a legitimate interest in the processing of this data in order to ensure the provision of services in a manner free from technical errors.
Other cookies, including analytical and marketing cookies
Other cookies, i.e. those that are not necessary for the proper functioning of the Website, are analytical and marketing cookies.
Analytical cookies help, in particular, to analyze statistics on website traffic. In addition, they make it possible to obtain information on how the User uses the Website and which tabs of the Website are the most popular. Analytical cookies are also used to detect various types of threats to the Website. Thanks to analytical cookies, we can adjust the Website to Users' preferences, increase the comfort of using it and monitor its performance.
Marketing cookies help us to improve the effectiveness of our marketing activities and adapt them to the needs and preferences of the User based on the data we have about the User's behavior on the Website.
The User's consent is required for the operation of analytical and marketing cookies. The processing of data related to Cookies, the use of which is not necessary for the very functioning of the Website, but provides the Seller with analytical and statistical data, is therefore carried out on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR.
Can Cookies be turned off?
As mentioned above, the necessary cookies are necessary for the functioning of the Website, so the User cannot disable them on his own. However, if you do not wish to install this type of cookie on your End Device, you can change your browser settings to block all cookies, but then the Website will not function properly.
ZWhen it comes to Cookies that are not necessary for the functioning of our Website (including analytical and marketing files), these files are only installed on the End Device with the consent of the User collected via the cookie banner. it is possible to disable these cookies at a later stage. However, please note that after disabling cookies, the User may not be able to access some of the Website's content, the use of the Website may be less effective for the User, and it may also be difficult to use the services.
Cookies on the Website: